Professional surf instructor for Beginners
During our surf lessons we will teach our beginners participants more than just a cool way of surfing; in our surf lessons you will learn about loving the ocean and nature, conservation consciousness, safety, surf rules, have lots of fun obviously all the necessary basics for surfing: pre-surf stretching exercises, how to properly stand up, best paddle techniques and how to ride waves.
After our beginners oriented packages and retreats, you will be able to select the best surfboard looking for your stability and recognize the best moment to catch the best wave for you; at the end you will get your own security and confidence.
For the lessons we will provide you with:
- Instructors with more than 19 years living and surfing in Playa Avellanas, and more than 10 years of teaching experience. Red Cross certification in First Aid and Aquatic Rescue.
- A maximum of 3 students to 1 instructor ratio.
- Soft top board and rash guard.
- We are the only Costa Rican surf school matching the criteria established by ICT (Costa Rican Chamber of Tourism) including maintaining certificated surfers guides that provides our clients with complete liability insurance through INS (National Insurance Institute).
- During your stay you will have a free board rental, so you can practice what you learned during your lessons